Our most important consideration is the health and well-being of our employees and guests, and as the COVID-19 situation evolves, we continue to update our policies and procedures with guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO). We have a multitude of steps to ensure safety, from the addition of rigorous cleaning protocols, increasing the frequency of cleaning, Team Training, and placing hand sanitizing stations throughout the Restaurants. Our COVID-19 response and protocols align with recommendations from the CDC, local City and State Department of Health, and HIPPA. These SOPs center on protecting the well-being and safety of our staff members and our guests.
Our leadership team will convene daily to ensure important information is shared, there is clarity of objectives, consistency of messaging and alignment around our protocols. Leadership has established a Critical Team to manage and coordinate efforts as we execute openings and operations. The team includes working groups for logistics, operations, finance, legal, safety, and communications.
The steps we have taken include, but are not limited to:
- Hand sanitizing stations, antibacterial wipes and masks throughout the restaurant, both front and back of house
- Complimentary mask and sanitation wipes provided at each host stand
- Seating chart executing proper social distancing
- Paper Menu’s & Digital Menus available
- Staff Temperature taken and logged upon arrival pre-shift
- All Front of House staff are required to wear approved masks, Black Nitrile gloves, and follow extensive procedures of managing replacement processes within operations.
- All Back of House staff required to wear KN95 mask, Face Shield approved by CDC, Black Nitrile gloves, Plastic replaceable aprons, and follow extensive procedures of managing replacement process within operations
- Sanitation kits located at all locations
- Increased hand washing of staff while on site
- Routine cleaning of all frequently touched surfaces in the workplace, such as workstations, countertops, and doorknobs.
- Differentiating the process of Clean (means with soap and water) & Disinfecting (means with EPA approved chemicals).
Daily 8 hour certified sanitation process provided by a third -party certified cleaning services. This is inclusive of a full disinfecting service for FOH, BOH, Kitchen Equipment and Restrooms. Electrostatic disinfectant sprayers used to ensure the highest standard of sanitation.
Please note that by making a reservation at any of our locations, you consent to agree to comply with all the health and safety measures of the City and State in which you are dining. You understand that even with these governmental regulations and policies, and the restaurant taking mitigation measures, it is not possible to completely eradicate potential exposure or contraction of the COVID-19 virus or other illness. Likewise, you understand that the ability to determine with any certainty where a person is exposed to or contracts COVID-19, should that occur, is unlikely, if not impossible. you also understand and acknowledge that dining in the restaurant or its outdoor dining facilities possibly presents a risk of exposure to the COVID-19 virus, as well as to the flu and other illnesses.